Saturday, November 20, 2010

Problem

This is a problem.



You see, as you may know, there is no Boston Pizza in Faro. The closest we come to BPs is Friday nights at the Studio Hotel, and there really is no comparison. So, this box could be considered a mystery.



This means that this pizza box has been in my possession since October 21, the last time I went to Whitehorse. And that's pretty sad.

This box hasn't always been on this part of the counter, either. It used to be on the other side of the sink, and the kettle sat on top of it for a long time.

What is wrong with me that I can't simply gather up my recycling and take it to the depot? Why would I let it sit on my counter for a month?

Well, it's down with all the other cardboard now. Take that, Boston Pizza Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment