Thursday, February 24, 2011

In Which Our Heroine Lets Down the Internet

Hello, Internet.

It's been a while. I know, I know, I haven't exactly been keeping up my end of our bargain - namely, that you provide me with trivia about background extras on TV shows, information about funding services, and M*A*S*H quotes, and in return I give you more than a crummy little update saying that I'm not frozen. Sorry, Internet.

It's just that I don't think you want to hear about my struggle with the cycle of dirty/clean dishes (How do I create so many dishes when Kara cooks dinner for me 5 nights a week?), why I let my laundry pile up until I am wearing heavy wool socks with a tweed skirt, or how I haven't had anyone in to fix the upstairs toilet even though I've been in my current house since September. I want to be interesting, Internet. I know you understand.

Be honest, Internet - would you still respect me if I told you that I watched 2.5 seasons of NCIS in one weekend while quilting? That the only times I got off the couch were to feed the woodstove or get another cup of tea? Because I've done that. (Sometimes the DVDs are different, but you get the drift.)

I did do one interesting thing in the last little while, though. I did an interview for Sharing Travel Experiences. Poor Andy - he sent me the questions in December, and it took me just short of forever to get them back to him. You know how I get, with the need for everything to be just so. The questions were easily answered, but I got hung up on the photos, and the longer I debated about the photos, the more embarrassed I was at how long it was taking. It was like a shame spiral.

But it's done, it's up, and I've had a number of people tell me they liked it, so I'm happy. And I was ordered by someone who is in the office frequently to get busy and update my blog, so this one's for you, Harold ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment