Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Frenzy

I'm heading in to Whitehorse tomorrow. (What!? I can hear you saying. Weren't you just in WH, like, two weeks ago? What's wrong with you?! And, under normal circumstances, you'd be right. But I digress...)

I have to pick up all the food and the remaining supplies for the Canada Day festivities taking place on Friday. I could have done a day trip on Thursday, I guess, but the idea really didn't appeal to me. So, I'm driving in Wednesday, in a calm and leisurely fashion, getting supplies in the morning and food in the afternoon on Thursday before heading back to Faro.

I will also be working a long-overdue massage in there, as well as some highlights. I'm worth it.

This means, though, that I have to do a massive pre-WH cleanup. As I said on Facebook, "what if something happens to me and Crime Scene Investigators/co-workers/friends & family have to come into my house?" Is it significant that my first thought was CSIs?

Anyhoodle, I haven't decided if I'm going to bring the laptop with me, or if this is going to be an internet-free trip. I guess you'll know when I do ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment