Monday, January 25, 2010

Going to the Ci-tay!

Maybe this week, maybe next week, I'm not yet sure, but I am going to Whitehorse for a day! Other people may not be that enthused about the prospect (I am looking at you, Kara), but I have not left Faro since the day I got here and, with the craziness of the past week, I am due.

On my ideal agenda? Test-driving a car, buying some new work pants and shoes, a couch (and a bed, but I don't want to go crazygonuts on this), kitchen-y supplies, and maybe some groceries. And timbits. Timbits to share and timbits to put in my freezer. I am getting excited about moving to my new house.

I am never missing a town meeting again, btw. Trying to compile minutes from someone else's notes is much too difficult. If you need me, I'll be in the office, squinting.

No comments:

Post a Comment