Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Post I want to write you is still in my head

I worked on composing a wonderful entry in my head yesterday as I came back to Faro. I didn't actually get it written down, though, because when we got into town there was a mad rush of "Get the couch and bed into the house, get me and all my groceries back to the hotel, unpack things and squeal with delight at prospect of new things!" There was no time for me to turn on my Computron and write up an entry to post at work where there is internet access.

I am happy, even though I didn't have to time to test-drive a car or go the bookstore (whose very existence right across from Mark's Work Wearhouse fills me with joy) and Mark went to Tim Horton's while I was shopping so I didn't get to buy any freezer Timbits. I'm happy I went, and happy I'm back, and happy that Kara and Matt are helping me move my stuff from the hotel to the house tomorrow - and feeding me dinner to boot! I'd better get crackin' on packin', and on making the promised loaf of banana bread.

That other entry will just have to wait a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment