Friday, January 29, 2010

I am not going to be crusty

Even though I have now been at work almost an hour longer than I was supposed to be, and my plans for dinner at Kara's have turned into Matt and Kara eating dinner at their house and bringing dinner to me when I finally get back to the hotel (because I haven't managed to pack anything yet because I am still at work)...

I am not going to be crusty.

Instead, I will say to myself, "Hooray, Erica, it is Friday! You have two days to yourself. You can pack tonight, and you have friends who will help you move into your new house tomorrow. You have a new sheet and comforter set that will look wonderful on your new bed, and your new couch will not be magnetic for cat fur when the fatty mens finally arrive. Rejoice!"

(Now, my happy voice will probably sound a little sarcastic, but that's understandable - I am hungry and tired.)

2 comments:

  1. We are very glad it worked out for you to still come for supper! We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I was happy to try moose ^_^ and have conversations with people who are actually in the same room with me.

    ReplyDelete