Thursday, December 9, 2010

ADHD Goldfish

I swear, I am having the hardest time concentrating today.

The headache that kept me home yesterday is not quite gone. I thought it was, but a few hours at work this morning have sent it back behind my eyes, throbbing away. Grrr.

I need to answer my interview questions for the travel blog, and come up with some appropriate companion photos. (Kara, I may ask for more of yours ^_^) I need to work on some crucial proposals. I need to pack!

I leave for Ontario on Monday. Between now and then, I need to do several loads of laundry, clean my house, put my Out of Office reply on the office email, and attend the Council Open House (taking care not to eat any of the sugary treats I know will be there).

All these tasks would be easier if I wasn't flitting around like a nectar-drunk hummingbird*.

So, I guess it's time for my old friend, the Checklist. That'll put me on the right track.


*I really like that metaphor.

No comments:

Post a Comment