Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Question for you

I have a question for you, oh avid readers of my sporadically-updating blog. What are you interested in?

I realize that's kind of a broad question, but it serves a large purpose.

I'm trying to wrap my head around getting the Town's blog up and running, but can't for the life of me figure out what to write about. Obviously, the official Town Blog (the ToFBlog ^_^ - no, that's not its name) can't contain rambling about how pretty Gary Sinise's eyes are, or how badly I look after my greenhouse, or any of the other staples that make up Here Right Now.

So, I ask you - what would capture your attention in terms of a Town Blog? Would it be history? Updates of ongoing projects? Local guest bloggers?

I need you assistance, internet!

2 comments:

  1. All of the above! Definitely what's going on in town (maybe a weekly post with dates and times of things that are happening) ... town history is good too for tourists (they like that kind of thing - could almost be a separate page on the blog)- Guest writers (either locals or visitors who can submit their experiences) would be cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything! There is so much going on in Faro. Even updates on pool or rec hours. Or share pictures of town. There is no lack of stuff going on in Faro to blog about. History would be great too!

    ReplyDelete