Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It must be said

American Apparel ads make me feel stabby.

The Tank Thong? Do I really need to have my eyes attacked daily by a banner ad consisting of 20 womens' butts with different colour thongs crammed up them? (I think it's actually the same woman, only the thongs have been colour-changed in Photoshop - but you probably know what I'm talking about.)

I'm not the first one to make this complaint, I'm sure, but American Apparel ads make me feel dirty. Not dirty as in sexy, but dirty as in "I wish I could bathe myself in bleach and scour everything from my brain to my toes with a Brillo pad." I feel unclean.

Sigh. I wouldn't have said anything under normal circumstances, but I was just catching up on the day's fugs at Go Fug Yourself, and blammo! Tank Thong Ass right up in my grill! I just had to share how icky I felt with you, Internet people.

Now to try to clear my brain so I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment