Sunday, August 28, 2011

Still here

If anyone needs me, I'm holed up in the Fortress of Solitude, getting over a rough week by objectifying some dudes on TV. And polishing off a bottle of blush wine (truly, the gingerale of alcohol). And thinking more about life and stuff.

A friend of mine from theatre school died last week, and it hit me harder than I imagined it would. Adel was my age - the first person my age I've ever lost, and I've spent the week wishing we had been closer over the past decade.

It was a rough week - mourning and grieving, yet having to be out in public for events and meetings and all the nitty gritty stuff that makes up my life. I slept for almost 18 hours Friday night/Saturday morning, and woke up feeling almost sick for it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to objectifying the guys from Haven a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment