Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sigh no more, ladies

I am working on setting up a blog for the town, but ran into the problem that the profile it pulled up was my profile, because it was linked to this account. Needless to say, I wasn't super keen on that idea, so there was some mucking about necessary.

Of course, now that I have set up a blog for the town, I'm going to have to start posting. Given how slack I've been over here, lately, I'm kind of dreading it.

At any rate, I have another post for here that I have been mulling over for the last little while, but have been distracted by all the Crane & Sheep stuff. I did a little interview on CBC this morning - hope I didn't sound like too much of a dork. At any rate, it'll all be over by Sunday afternoon, so perhaps that post will be making its way out shortly ^_^

Until then, think warm thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment