Sunday, June 20, 2010

I will need a vacation to recover from my vacation

I love having my folks here, but I am so tired I could just about pass out on top of the keyboard.

It is hard to go from hermit-who-goes-to-Matt-and-Kara's-on-Fridays to person-who-has-people-around-her-every-minute-of-the-day. Really hard.

Tomorrow, we'll be heading out to WH for the evening, then on to Skagway for a couple of days. The parentals will be flying out of WH early Friday morning, so I am going to try to get my truck serviced that day, get the chip in my windshield fixed, and I'll probably buy some books to ease my nerves.

I think they're having a good time. We went out to visit Matt and Kara and the boys at Lapie Canyon, where we had a delicious dinner and took some great photos. I think seeing me interact with friends is reassuring to my parents - I might be weird, but at least a few people appreciate me ^_^

1 comment: