Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tagged

I got distracted yesterday before I could finish the Tale of Saturday, but I'll get back to it eventually.

In the meantime, Kara tagged me in a mini-interview. Since talking about myself is one of my favourite things, this seemed like a natural fit ^_^

1. Where would you like to live once you retire?

Somewhere that was a mixture of rustic and urban. Since I've been in Faro, I've become much more rustic than I ever was before, but there are times that I miss the city. I'd like to live somewhere where I didn't have to socialize with anyone, but I wouldn't have to look too far if I did want to. (*realizes this is not a definitive answer, but [hopefully] has many years to think about it)


2. What causes you to worry the most?

The thought of dying alone. (Or the fear that I'm somehow going to destroy every place I live.)


3. What was your favorite toy as a child?

Well, there was that My Little Pony that I loved and some jerk girl stole from me in second grade, but I think I have to go with Sheepie - a stuffed sheep given to me when I was born. He's travelled the globe with me, and he's sitting on my bedroom windowsill at the moment.

4. Do you make decisions quickly and easily or do you fret over them for long periods of time?

Both. I think and think and think, and then I shut my eyes and jump in, and then after I've jumped I think and think and think and regret and wonder why I can't be a normal girl who makes decisions rationally.

5. What hobby would you pursue if money wasn't an issue?

I would become a full-time quilter. I'd have a quilting room set up with sewing machines, a frame so I didn't have to have the quilt on my lap in summer, a TV so I could watch endless hours of forensics shows while I worked, and a crazy big stash of fabric.

Either that or move back to Japan and study bellydance all the time.


I hope you've enjoyed this little trip inside my brain. It was fun for me. I'm tagging Erica S, because I don't think I can do a touch-back on Kara. (If I can, Kara, consider yourself re-tagged.)

1. What inspires you?
2. What is your favourite fairy tale/folk tale?
3. Which historical figure (real or fictional) would you like to have dinner with?
4. Which of your personality traits is your favourite?
5. If you were about to be exiled and could only take one memento from home with you, what would you take?

1 comment:

  1. I will do my re-tag in your comments!
    1. My kids inspire me. Especially for my weight loss right now.
    2. The one where the old woman tries to cook up the kids in her oven. For the life of me I cannot remember what that one is called.
    3. I don't care as long as I get to go to a real restaurant without deep fried food.
    4. My favorite trait is my willingness to help other people. Because I love it when people do something special to help me once in a while and I like for that feeling to be shared.
    5. My favorite butchering knife so I could stab the guards and escape from exile! heheh

    ReplyDelete