Friday, June 11, 2010

Rarrrr!

Look out, world! Today I am wearing my fiercest red sandals, and I am feeling stompy.

Where do emotions come from? Why am I suddenly filled with rage? I don't know. Nothing happened in the past five minutes to make me angry. But I want to stomp on things. I want to throw mugs at walls and shout rude, cryptic insults at passers-by.

Is this what insanity feels like?

In non-crazy news, I have less than 4 days to get my home prepared for the coming of the Parental Units (figuring in time spent driving to WH [twice], at a council meeting, and at work). I am both excited and exhausted, and they aren't even here yet.

Tonight I have to take my recycling to the Bottle Depot. I may have enough money coming to buy myself more booze. That would be both a blessing and a curse. It's hard to clean when one is stumbling around like a schmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment