Monday, May 10, 2010

Fin

I survived the weekend, with only one major attack. It was a doozy, and I am still paying for it, but such is life.

I took today off - I really needed some time away from people, and I want to be at my best when I meet the new guy tomorrow. I'm hoping he'll be able to direct things and I can go back to what I do best - painting my nails.

Just kidding. I don't paint my nails because they chip and look tacky about two minutes after I've painted them.

I went to Kara's for a nice cup of tea this afternoon, and then hurried home to tidy up my house for prospective buyers. They are coming back tomorrow night, which gives me a little more time to tidy again. But I probably won't. I'll just flop out.

It's just after 10, and I am going to bed. My body is more tired than I like to admit after all the running around I did. My soles feel blistered.

No comments:

Post a Comment