Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To reiterate

Like I said last Thursday, I am tired all the time.

I drove into WH with K on Sunday, to pick up stuff for the event she's having at the Rec next weekend. To WH and back in a day...that is tiring. And even though I had yesterday off (Thank you and Happy B-Day, Queen Vicky), I still woke up this morning feeling like I had been running marathons in the night.

Titus is a pleasant houseguest - he is friendly, noisy, and knows how to curl up beside me so that I sleep through my alarm. Hooray for feline-therapy!

In three weeks and a day, my parents will be landing in WH. I have that time to clean the house, arrange to borrow an air mattress from someone, and try to plan some activities for the three of us to do. My idea of time off lately involves me sleeping. I don't think M&D are coming all the way to the Yukon just to have naps ^_^

In other news, I have a target goal of money I need to save up for a future sekrit projekt. It's a pretty big number, so I'd best get saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment