Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Brunch

Well, it was not actually brunch - more like a late breakfast, but it was nice. A few strips of turkey bacon, some hashbrowns mixed with salsa, and an egg. Yes, salsa contains vinegar (and probably sugar, too) so it wasn't quite dysbiosis-halal, but it was a nice little brekkie.

It's a greyish day in Faro - Kennie used the word "snain" for what they're having in Ross, but here it's intermittently drizzly. That's unfortunate, because today is the town's Clean Up Day, in preparation for next weekend's Festival. I don't know about the general public, but I certainly am less than enthused about picking up trash in this kind of weather. Even the thought of the Hot Dog BBQ to follow is not lifting my spirits.

But for the next two hours at least, my focus is on the house. There are prospective buyers coming to look at the place on Wednesday, so I need to get it spiffed up. Ever since I got a dining room table, I have been piling things on top of it. I guess I needed a gentle reminder that piling things is a common habit of hoarders, and I do not want to be a hoarder, do I?

Off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment