Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordy Wednesday

I got all riled up about how I was going to do a Wordy Wednesday (all words, no photos) post to counter all the Wordless Wednesday (all photos, no words) posts out there, on account of me not having any photos to share.

Then I realized I don't have a lot of words to share, either.

I'm working as hard as I can, and that's stressing me out a little. I can't seem to get in front of my eating problems, and that is definitely stressing me out. My house is still not unpacked, because I don't have furniture to unpack things to, which isn't as stressful as you'd think.

On the up side, I started quilting something for a pretty special guy yesterday, and I think this quilt is going to be amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath and try to relax a little! There is only so much you can do at work. The eating you can get on track with; it is just time to be strict with yourself! The unpacking? Winter is coming soon and you will have nothing better to do!

    ReplyDelete