Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh, hey, I do have news

I'm going to be in WH for a few days next week!

There's a Gas Tax workshop on the 27th, and because Faro is so far away, they're springing for a hotel for two nights instead of one. I'll be driving in on Wednesday and coming home on Friday. I've already been assigned a number of work-related errands (office supplies, etc.) and I've arranged to drop my truck off at the dealership for servicing.

I'm pretty excited about the workshop, to be honest. My job involves more funding applications than I was prepared for, and Gas Tax is a big one. Anything I can do to advance my knowledge so that I'm not constantly bugging our Community Advisor is a good thing. And I figure that some of that knowledge will translate to other proposals, right?

Okay, you got me. I'm super excited to go to the quilt store, too ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment