Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Eh-zausted

This course is really wiping me out.

It's not that it's hard like memorizing the dates of ancient wars or conjugating Latin verbs in several tenses (ugh, my ulcer just gave a little Latin flare-up just thinking about it), but it's hard in its own way.

Some of the concepts seem so foreign to me, and I'm not sure how to apply them to the CRIC, and have I ever mentioned how much I hate numbers? Because I do...unless they are Fibonacci numbers, which are just neat. And I am learning some neat Vedic math tricks - ditto on neatness.

What was I saying again? Oh, yeah. Not sure how I am doing, but I've passed the halfway mark, so that's good.

I had dinner with Leo and Esther last night, and they plied me with wine and baked brie with red peppper jelly on crackers. I could have eaten the entire wheel of brie myself, it was so good. It's good to be classy.

Now for some sleep. Let us hope the person who woke me at 4:30 this morning with a telephone call that was meant for the girl in the next room doesn't call again. I'm practically incoherent with exhaustion as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment