Sunday, April 10, 2011

Homeward Bound

I've learned a lot this week in Whitehorse.

I managed to navigate the city streets with far less anxiety than I normally do on my flying trips to town. I haven't had a single near miss (although now that I've typed that, I'm likely to get in fender bender on my way to the Superstore). I still feel like maybe there should be a sign on top of my truck that says, "Uneasy in traffic - please be cautious around me," but who couldn't use a sign like that sometimes?

I was afraid, going in to the course. Anxious. But I gradually managed to calm down, and I learned so much. I'm hoping I can translate some of what I learned into tactics for the CRIC. I'd really like that.

So, I have to stop at Staples to test-drive office chairs, pick up paper and blank invitations for the C&S, and get some fresh groceries. When I get home, there will be new quilts to ponder and work to prepare for.

As Martha Stewart would say, it's a good thing ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment