Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back to School

So, I'm heading out to Whitehorse in a couple of hours. I'm wavering between excitement and anxiety. (That is an almost daily waver, by the way.)

I'm taking a course on Financial Management in Cultural Organizations, which is supposed to help me with the parts of my job that are related to the Interpretive Centre. All I know is, there are a bunch of readings to be read, and some prepatory assignments to be handed in, and I need to get them finished before I leave town so I can print them out when I stop at the office. (Again. I swear, by the time I go I will have spent just as much time in the office this weekend as I did on Friday.)

So, exciting, right? Yeah, totally...except for my feelings of panic re: all the other stuff I need to be doing at the moment, which I won't be doing when I'm in WH. Or worse, that I'll be trying to do while I'm in WH, while simulatneously trying to pass my course.

In the middle of all this anxcitement (excienty? there isn't a really good mashup word yet), there had better be some shrimp sushi, is all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment