Saturday, April 9, 2011

Success!

My presentation went very well, nerves notwithstanding. It was suggested by the teacher and my fellow students that I present it to my bosses and see what they think. w00t w00t!

I visited Bear's Paw Quilts, and walked away with a bag of swag that fills my shrivelled heart with glee - new stencils, a permanent marker for making labels, and the last 2.9m of that fabulous black batik with the moose and bears, which I will use to make some fantastic quilts for sale. I also bought the Sudoku quilt pattern and a pre-cut selection of fabrics with which to make it. Whee!

I'm just waiting for my dinner to arrive (I had to order Chinese, because when else am I going to get the chance?) and after dinner I'm heading over to Walmart to pick up the vast majority of my non-perishable goods. Kidney beans, I am looking in your direction ^_^

All in all, I think we can call this week-long trip a success.

2 comments:

  1. And I just scored a new purse at Walmart for $0.02 ^_^ The checkout girl conferred with her manager, and the manager just shrugged and said, "Go ahead." Methinks there have been some scanning issues.

    Woooo!

    ReplyDelete