Friday, August 6, 2010

Freezing

So, when I got to work this morning, it was like walking into a freezer. And I worked in a freezer at Schneider's for four months back in 2004, so I feel qualified to judge.

To fix this problem, I would have to call Public Works to come and adjust the boiler. By the time that happens, and by the time the boiler finally makes everything better, it will be time to go home, and then when we come back on Monday it will be too hot.

I have a wool coat that's been in my office since February. I might just toss that on. Or make several cups of tea and rest my hands in them.

I'm all alone in the office today. That means MUSIC TIME!

[EDIT] Turns out the cooling system had not been shut off last night, and so K came in and adjusted it for me. I am typing much faster now that my fingers are not in danger of shattering on the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment