Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where have I been? (again)

Working, working, almost running out of gas on the way in to Whitehorse, having horrible experiences with my tonneau cover at the Superstore with $400 worth of meat in my shopping cart, working, and trying to move things over to my new place. Whew. That's where I've been.

Nothing super exciting to report on the personal life front. I finished the quilting on the red quilt last night, which means binding time! This will be my first quilt started and completed in the Yukon, which is pretty dorky to mention. Hurray dorkiness!

My Friday Night crew are packing up for Ross this week, so I will be all by myself. That's okay, though, because we'll be showing a movie at the Rec Centre as part of the Fireweed Festival, and I'll probably be busy with Festival stuff. And then Sunday is supposed to be the day of moving furniture to the new place. Because I've been forgetting to phone Northwestel, I might not have phone and internet hooked up right away, which is kind of a bummer, but I'll survive.

So, there you are - caught up on the life and times of Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment