Friday, August 6, 2010

A Severe Geritol Deficiency*

I'm developing a headache as the day progresses. I'm not sure why - the office has been very quiet with my coworkers away and a minimum of citizens coming in to pay bills. I feel it in the back of my neck and behind my eyes, though, and am looking forward to going home.

I've had some inspiration about the blocks I've been piecing for the past few days - they're made from leftover fabric from the quilt I'm making for Hunter. I thought, rather than put those scraps away until some nebulous future date where I might do something with them, I should just jump into another quilt top. I made 40 blocks, and then started wondering what to do with them. ^_^

Everything hinges on how much unbleached muslin I have kicking around in my scrap box. It used to be my sashing of choice, and there might be enough for what I intend. If not, I guess another trip to an online quilt shop may be in order.

Will I go home after work and wind up on the couch, or will I head over to the new place to continue taping corners and spackling the crazy number of holes in the walls? If I do the latter, I could start painting tomorrow. But if I do the former, I get to lie on the couch all night. Decisions, decisions.


*5 Internet Points if you can tell me who said that.**
** Internet Points are non-transferable, and are only good for gloating.

2 comments:

  1. You will do none of the above! You will come to my house and visit me since we just got home! Plus.... we got you a present!

    ReplyDelete