Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Aerobics = Pain

Every time I move, I wince, and it is all because of aerobics at the Rec Centre last night.

I feel bad, but in a good way, I guess.

Of course, that could also be because I just ordered enough fabric for a new quilt from an online store today...bad, bad Erica. I haven't even finished the one I am currently working on, and I have two that I've already pieced that need quilting. The problem with them is that I left them with my boxes in Ontario and still don't know how I'm going to get my stuff up here. So I will need something to work on real soon.

(You see how easily I can justify my rampant internet spending? So easily!)

Anywhoodle, it's a new colour palette/pattern family for me, and I am excited at the thought of having something new to do in the future. I can use my fabulous sewing machine that Kara picked up for me in WH. Now all I need is a rotary cutter...and a flying geese ruler...and an iron and ironing board.

Stop borrowing trouble.

2 comments:

  1. I have three of those items readily available for borrowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flying geese ruler is just because I am kind of lazy, and would love to buy more stuff to make my laziness even easier ^_^

    ReplyDelete