Friday, February 5, 2010

So early!

So, I dragged my behind out of a nice, plush, cozy, warm bed and made my way down to the office an hour earlier than usual on this chilly Friday morning (and no, I don't know the actual temperature, I haven't invested in a thermometer yet, but I can tell it's chillier than usual because the parts of my jacket near my face froze from breath-condensation)...because I scheduled a phone date with my parents this morning.

See, I haven't yet arranged for phone and internet in my new house...mostly because I am suffering a slight $$ shortage until next Wednesday. That money, too, will slip through my fingers like water...heating oil is not cheap.

At any rate, it was lovely to talk to my parentals - they are scheduling a trip up here in June (and bringing my fuzzy mens to me, oh frabjous day!) and wanted to confirm that I could take some time off, and that we could tour around. I am excited for my parents and my cats to come, and now have to think about what kind of things I can do with them. It also means I need to get cracking on getting a vehicle.

Now I am left with half an hour before work actually begins - I'm all alone in the office, and could sing or dance, or do any number of things. I'll probably do some work, though ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment