Friday, February 19, 2010

Still no laptop

Alas, Computron IV! Will you ever be virus-free and back in my hands? How crushing if I have to cancel my internet subscription almost immediately after getting connected.

This means, of course, that I won't be able to email Internet Guy this weekend, or see if he responds to today's email (which I put a lot of effort into during my french toast lunch). Part of me thinks I should give him my phone number, but the other part of me knows that I hate talking on the phone, and then there would be the guilt of not wanting to talk to someone who called long distance...

I hope my fabric is at the post office. It would be nice to have something new to work on...because I am putting the binding on my rainbow quilt tonight!

Okay, the day is almost over. Time to pack things away.

No comments:

Post a Comment