Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I have a phone now!

And other smiley news ^_^

A guy in Whitehorse to whom I had submitted a final report (for a project whose name I daren't type lest the Internetz cause me to lose my job) called me yesterday to tell me that the report I put together was excellent - easy to read, containing all the pertinent information, and just all around well done. He has issued a cheque rec, so some money should be coming in. Hooray!

My internet should be hooked up at home within the next week, so I will be able to blog all the time. Look out, Internetz!

Apparently, I have earned myself an intervention because of my last post...it's nice to have people care, even though I sekritly fear pushing them away because I am needy.

Okay, time for Pai Mu Tan tea and getting some stuff done! Woo-hoo Tuesday! Exclamation points!

No comments:

Post a Comment