Friday, February 26, 2010

Cautiously Optimistic

Computron IV is back in my hands, running an antivirus scan and recharging its batteries. For the moment, I am quietly rejoicing.

People are due to come look at my rental unit within moments. I woke up early, and did mad amounts of cleaning. I mopped, that's how crazy it got.

I don't want to be in the house while they're looking at it, though. I trust Pat to keep them out of my stuff - apparently, the guy is whatever the housing equivalent of a tire kicker is, so I'm not too worried about being turfed out in the snow (she says, crossing her fingers).

I think I will walk down to the Post Office to mail a few packages, check to see if my fabric is finally here, and *maybe* go to the store. Or not. I want chips, but I shouldn't really be indulging.

Tonight is a potluck dinner - I really hope the dish I am trying turns out well. I don't make a lot of different things ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment