Sunday, February 14, 2010

No such thing as "delayed gratification"

Now that I have ordered the fabric, I want nothing more than to have it here immediately. It doesn't matter that I haven't finished the rainbow quilt yet, or that I should probably spend time doing dishes or putting together my outfits for the week (don't judge me, it totally helps me out in the mornings). All I want is new fabric for messing around with.

I get headaches on Sundays...I think they are psychosomatic in nature. Just knowing that tomorrow is Monday, everything inside my head gets turned around. Either that or I have a delayed hangover from having some coolers on Friday night. And that seems unlikely.

Perhaps it's time to put a lasagna in the oven and pull the covers over my head ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment