Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back to work

I took yesterday off as a Sick Day - there apparently is no designation for an 'Every time I move my head I want to throw up' Day, which is totally what it was. I haven't had a headache like that in a while - the last one was over Christmas, I think, when I spent a day on the couch at Kara's, not moving except to get water.

Many factors may have contributed to my headache. There's the stress factor at work, with uncertainty around every corner and increasing pressure (probably internal) concerning a certain upcoming Festival that may make or break my career, and then there's the weather, which has been known to wreak havoc on my delicate senses, and then there's the stupid dysbiosis diet I am trying to get myself back onto. Cutting sugar and anything that encourages yeast to grow causes massive imbalances in my system.

Granted, the imbalances are actually my body trying to get back to normal, whatever that is. But it is rough going to get there.

Must eat my lunch now, and go to the post office. Maybe my stuff from Forest City Naturopathic Clinic has arrived - that would be good. Hooray for drops that taste awful, but help keep my tongue pink and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment