Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Skirt Day!

After four months of being Dress-Pants-McGee, stifling the part of me that isn't happy unless it's in a skirt, this morning I put on a skirt and walked all the way to work. And I felt fabulous.

I can understand that Yukon winters are not conducive to baring one's legs from the knees down (particularly when one is like me, a chump without wheels) and I understand that my girly skirt-wearing ways mean that I may never achieve the status of Real Yukoner, and I find that I am okay with that. I also like to wear aprons when I am cleaning my house and/or doing chores. Ask me about it, and I will write a whole 'nother blog entry about that. But I digress...

Michel gave me stuff to think about last night after the budget meeting (which was not as horrible as I had anticipated), I didn't really sleep that well because I had strange dreams, and I ate waayyyy more Nanaimo bars and Family Digestive cookies than is healthy for a girl who isn't supposed to eat sugar. And that's okay...because the mountains were misty this morning, and the sun painted the tips a lovely shade of pink.

And I am doing my best sexy secretary impression this morning, scuffed shoes and all ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment