Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tea and Sympathy Introspection

All the tea and tea-tins I ordered from Teaopia arrived yesterday. I spent a lovely evening in front of the fire, putting tea in tins and working on my latest project (the quilt I can't finish because I didn't order enough fabric ^_^). I was taking it easy.

I got a little morosed up on the weekend, I will admit. There was some unpleasantness at the hockey bingo, and I let that lead me into a bit of a funk Sunday night. My computer is not working well, and Internet Guy hadn't emailed me back, and this adventure was looking less fun. All I could think about was how I shouldn't have moved into the house, I should have stayed at the hotel and saved my pennies.

But now it's Tuesday, and things look less bad. I have a hot cup of Pai Mu Tan tea on my desk, Internet Guy did email me, and I am looking at buying a little pickup truck. Tomorrow is Pay Day. I'm remembering how to be sassy. Things are looking up.

2 comments:

  1. Be SASSY girl!

    Retrospect on the hotel... You are probably right. :( You would have saved your pennies for sure down there.

    You know we will always help you move around town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah well, live and learn, eh? Too late to cry over money I already spent ^_^

    ReplyDelete