Thursday, March 11, 2010

Injudicious Phraseology

Okay, I am not useless, that was a poor word choice (prompted by years of low self-esteem that I am constantly at war with). Sometimes I feel extraneous, like a vestigial tail or flipper or tits on a bull, to quote Sean. Sometimes I feel like someone will realize that I'm not really serving a purpose, and will excise me.

This is mostly in relation to work, it should be said. I am feeling pressure right up to my sinus cavities with all the stuff that goes on in the office, and I am not always sure of myself.

But none of that matters today!

Today is Trip to Whitehorse Day (kind of like Rex Manning Day, minus the aging-popstar crawling on a bed with supermodels) and the countdown has been on since I got to work. How many minutes until freedom?

Now, how many projects can I move from the "Oh God I'm Drowning in Projects!" wall to the "High Five!" wall before noon?

No comments:

Post a Comment