Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My eyes are burning

I'm so sleepy today!

I've decided to put a notice in the next issue of the Town's newsletter that I am looking for suggestions on improvements to the Town's website - things people would like to see added/removed, updates on out-of-date information, and that type of thing. It's not just the Town Office's website, after all - it's supposed to be promoting the whole Town. (I can't seem to write Town with a small 't' any more, which is a direct consequence of my job.)

I'm thinking of putting some kind of survey up on the website itself (if I ever get a spare moment to figure out how to do such a thing), and perhaps that way I can start to get a inkling about how people feel about using Facebook/Twitter/social media to promote the Town.

But first, I have minutes to transcribe, final reports to write, and an updated schedule for the Crane & Sheep Festival to work out.

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment