Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In the immortal words of my former housemate, Mads...

Thunderbirds...are GO!

I on the other hand, am a little less go, a little more why was it so cold in my room last night and why did I have to get out of bed once I finally got warm? My rainbow quilt was drying on the rack after I spilled a mug of tea on it, so all I had was the thin little comforter that came with my bedding set. I don't know if the temperature plummeted in the middle of the night, or if I am having reverse-hot-flashes, but around 1:00am I woke up because I was freezing. I had to grab my Original Quilt (the first one I ever made) from the living room and throw it on top of my comforter.

So this morning, I am a little cranky. I am really trying to rein it in, because I don't want to get the reputation of being that girl, the one who is always cranky and complain-y. I don't want people to think I am cracking under the extreme pressure of work (which I totally see myself doing somewhere down the road).

On the plus side, I'm wearing a skirt today!

No comments:

Post a Comment