Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yowza

Yup, I'm already $40 over my limit, so I will not be turning the computer on again until Saturday. Grrrr.

I received a package from home today - the parentals have started to mail all of my boxes to me. I don't know if it's going to wind up being more expensive than if I could have gotten a moving company, but I don't care. My things are starting to make their way west.

I have a photo of the Gaijin Gang during our first Yuusuzumikai (the summer festival in which I wow-ed audiences with just how high my breasts rose when I was strapped in to my summer kimono ^_^) on my desk now, and it makes me laugh. There I am with my crazy bleached blonde hair, and there's Sean and Danni and Pat. I remember the good times now, so one day in the future I am sure I will look back at any bad times I am having now with the same degree of forgetfulness.

That being said, I am really tired today. My body senses that the end of the Festival is rapidly approaching, and is telling me to give in to my desire to pull the covers over my head in the morning and just sleep all day. Today has been a long day of meetings I didn't want to have (well, actually, only one meeting, but it drained me).

My luck seemed to change at lunchtime, though - Heather took me up to the Fingers Site because there were sheep out (that I saw with my own eyes). And then I got the package from home and an emergency kit for my car from the folks at Whitehorse Motors. So I guess today was more positive than negative ^_^

Here's a photo from my last summer festival, back in 2007. Sean and I are looking pretty cute ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment