Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where is the boy who fetches my drinks?

Still not a 100% definite answer on the cautious optimism issue of yesterday, but perhaps 80%? If the corners of my mouth turn up a bit, is that out of line?

I just composed a two-page long email to Sean regarding his email from the weekend. It was nice to have someone to whom I could completely unload, about work, about life, about my continuing lack of love-life. I think I'm going to have get his phone number in Australia - it's been too long since I've heard his voice.

Yesterday's soup turned out a bit more like baby food than soup - turns out that when Mum said to use a blender, she meant use a blender. The hand mixer was not terribly effective - especially when it was spewing sweet potatoes and squash all over my kitchen and work clothes ^_^ Ah well, live and learn. 'Twas tasty, nonetheless.

Right, then. Back to work.

1 comment: