Friday, April 16, 2010

New sweet Notebook

So, my new computer arrived from Dell today, meaning I am not going to be without Internet for an entire weekend. Instead, I got to fight with it over lunch, trying to set up the wireless router, got to go back to work frustrated, and then I ignored it on my brief stop at home before going to dinner at Kara and Matt's.

At dinner, I drank several drinks, ate a delicious elk roast with carrots and sweet potatoes, and got to have ice cream with my beer for dessert. Seriously, it was the best dinner I've had, well, since the last time I was over there for dinner ^_^

And then I came home, and the problems the computer had been giving me at lunch were gone - it connected to the wireless router easily, and I have been downloading all the things I need to have to make it feel perfect.

Granted, the keyboard is a bit tinier than I am used to, so my hands are feeling a little cramped as I attempt to touch type, but other than that, I am happy as a clam.

My other computers were all Computrons (2000, 3000 or 3.0, and IV) but I have decided I am moving away from the name "Computron." This little thing is tiny, red, and awesome, and so it is named "Sweet Cherry Notebook."

I will probably just call it Cherry ^_^

Now, having come home and started a fire, I feel a sudden need for nachos. I'll be in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment