Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Morning, like a jolt to the system.

Sean has put ideas in my head again, and now I am trapped in a daydream.

Would it be bad if I went back? Could it possibly be as bad as I remember? With the old guard gone, could we change things to create a happy environment? Maybe Baa-chan will shuffle off this mortal coil and stop poisoning the place.

Curse you, Sean-sean. Curse you for making me dream about kaiten-zushi at Kamikitadai, and shopping at Diamond City, and walking down Daigaku-dori in Kunitachi on my way to dance class. I want to go to the Yuzawaya over Bic Camera in Tachikawa and buy lots of scraps of cheerful cotton.

I spent the weekend in bed or on my couch, sipping tea and ginger ale. I couldn't go to Carmacks for a training session, because I was ill, ill, ill. Headache and stomachache and nausea and all manner of foul things. All I could do was lie there, listening to movies and sleeping. Stress is a killer.



Okay. Less with the daydreamin', more with the working on the Festival...I still need to find a speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment